When possible, I visit conventions to keep in touch with the video gaming community at large, and aim to write analyses on what I find particularly salient. Find those analyses here.
I’ve also been fortunate enough to present with my colleagues at some conventions. You can find material pertaining to those presentations here, too.
- From the floor of PAX East 2015, Part I: On GeekNights’ “What is Losing?!“
- From the Floor of PAX East, Part II: The Aesthetics of User Interfaces.
- Explore Horror with Us at PAX Aus.
- Recap and Looking Forward: With a Terrible Fate at PAX Aus.
- PAX Aus 2016, “Press X to Scream”: Full Presentation Content
- Meet With a Terrible Fate at PAX East 2017.
- Sci-Fi and Real Science: With a Terrible Fate at PAX East (full presentation video).