Determine the history of the kingdom of Dunwall in a revenge story where the world itself depends on the choices you make. My analysis of “Dishonored” can be perused here.
- Reversing Time: Throwback Analysis of “Dishonored,” Part I.
- The Bard and Bethesda: Throwback Analysis of “Dishonored,” Part II.
- When are Dunwall and Scotland like your School? Throwback Analysis of “Dishonored,” Part III.
- Only through Corvo’s Eyes: Why video games can only be told through one perspective.
- The Many Worlds of Games: “Dishonored,” “Europa Universalis,” “The Stanley Parable,” and Quantum Physics.